jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

The Gurus Are Back At It

1. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

As an affiliate marketer I am a member of many mailing lists that belong to the so called gurus.

Well with the number of emails I am getting today it seems like the latest greatest product has been released.

Thats right my friends I only have to pay 77 bucks and I will learn how to make $660 000 dollars in six months.

Darn it people we could all be rich in a few months.

Well, obviously I am not promoting this product and I wont mention the name because it really is a shame how well some of these sales pages do look.

I know the people here are quite intelligent but I wouldnt want someone falling for it.

Hmmm this product looks so much the same as the one last month that promised me $100 000 in a single month with no work

Lol, just felt like letting you all know that all you have to do is give me 77 bucks and you will be rich and thats a guarantee  LOL

2. Cagsil profile image85
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The 'online' Guru's are such a joke. Many of them are deceitful and only out for themselves, much less want to get people something real for a change.

Thank you for posting this, now I can be on the look out and delete it when I do receive it.

I've been marketing online for a good number years and found very few products, services, and/or anything else that lives up to the expectations.

1. Dale Mazurek profile image58
      Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I will absolutely market a product after I have used it for some time and I know it works or helps people.

No I dont make 10s of thousands of dollars on a weekend in my pajamas but running an honest business my partner and i do quite well.

Believe it or not we have even turned down opportunities to JV with some big names , well only 2 but it was because we just couldnt bring ourselves to fall to their tactics.

3. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

I am sick to death of them - oh and especially the inheritance ones from strangers lol

4. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

smile yes, I've received a few also. they immediately get deleted.

the scams are out there and it irks me that some young thing can sit at her computer making a youtube video about how easy it has been for her to make money and now you can too, just send me $ and you can receive my nada nada nada.....

especially now with so many unemployed people, it's a heads up.
    nothing is that easy.

thanks for sharing Dale.

5. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

The tragedy is that there are always people who fall for it and that's why the gurus keep going