jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

New hub out, I need some positive feedback.

1. John Kounoupis profile image61
    John Kounoupisposted 7 years ago

Hey, I made this hub about shrinking heads, and I need some feedback on it, and maybe some tips on how to improve it.

Head Shrinking: The Jivaros Recipe

John Kounoupisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol... just realised i said "positive" when i just meant plain ol' feedback.

2. 0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

ha ha smile I considered commenting on that, then figured you wouldnt know I was joking. So,7 hubs in 3 days? looks to me like your off to a good start!

3. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

John I like the way you presented your take on Shrinking Heads. I haven't read the rest of your articles but it looks like Justine said that you are off to a good start.

Welcome to HubPages and can you send me some Baklava and and that yummy casserole starts with an M and can't remember the name. The one I had was egg based with eggplant in it and it was to die for.

4. John Kounoupis profile image61
    John Kounoupisposted 7 years ago

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I can't believe the title... "positive feedback"..... lol....

5. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

Really enjoyed the hub but I would have extended it some and gone in to more detail and maybe found some more photos and gone onto the (now illegal?) trade in shrunken heads.

John Kounoupisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey, I would have gotten into those, but I kinda wanted to make it a sort of "recipe" hub, on the Jivaro way of shrinking heads. I think I should have generalised the title a bit more to add all the info you speak of. I totally agree on the photo part though, but I wasn't sure if I should have... Some of them are pretty grotesque... Anyway, thank you for your tips Mark, I'm a big fan of yours, and highly value your advice. Thanks again.

working