jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

New Hubber

1. beth1966 profile image61
    beth1966posted 6 years ago

Hi everyone, I am brand new to hubpages as of yesterday.  I am very excited to learn as much as I can, so that I can write great hubs. If anyone has any helpful information to share I would be glad to hear from you.  Have a great day.

2. jayjay40 profile image82
    jayjay40posted 6 years ago

Hi Beth, I hope you enjoy hub pages as much as I do. as for advice, read hubs about hub pages and ask on the forums.  Everybody is so helpful and kind.

1. beth1966 profile image61
      beth1966posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for the advice and the welcome.

3. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 6 years ago

hi beth, just use the hubpages forum if you need any help. enjoy what you are doing now.

welcome to hubpages!

4. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Read hubs about strategies from the "old pros." Welcome to HP!

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think this is great advice!
      You could do a lot worse than to take a look at habee's hubs.
      (Tip: You don't get a score of 100 without being pretty darn good!) smile smile Welcome to hubpages!

5. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages.  Read, read, read!  I read "How to Hub" hubs for about 4 weeks before I even joined HP, and another week before I published my first hub.  Others jump in and do "retro" reading.  There is a wealth of information on the forums, in hubs, and in the help files.  Try not to get overwhelmed. Here are a couple links with tons of references:   

http://hubpages.com/topics/hubpages/get … pages/2873

6. Zsuzsy Bee profile image87
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 6 years ago

Welcome Beth, hope you settle in real fast.

7. anglfire693 profile image83
    anglfire693posted 6 years ago

Hi!  I am new to Hubpages as well.  There is so much to learn!  I feel lost most times, but the other hubbers here are extremely helpful in answering questions.  The best thing you can do is read their hubs.  There are so many informative hubs that will give you much needed information!  So read, read, read!

Best of Luck to you!!

8. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hub pages! Are you liberal?

9. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 6 years ago

Hey Beth welcome to HP! I see you're from Michigan too. Just have fun and write what you feel. And if you need help you'll get it! Enjoy. smile

10. Madison22 profile image78
    Madison22posted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages beth! This is a really nice place. These past couple of weeks I've found that reading hubs about hupages has helped a great deal.

11. Quilligrapher profile image90
    Quilligrapherposted 6 years ago

Hi Beth! Welcome to Hubberville.  I hope you have fun and follow your bliss.

12. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP! My advice is to read a lot of hubs about creating hubs so you can get an idea of what should go into one.

13. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to world of HP smile use the search bar to find answers to questions. Hubs and forums are chaulk full of information big_smile