jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Related to Adsense

1. creation75 profile image12
    creation75posted 8 years ago

Dear Hubbers
    I am a new member of Hub Page. I applied for Adsense but it is rejected for quality reason. How can I know that my hub fullfill the requirement for Adsense? Moreover I want to know while submitting the application for Adsense which URL should I submit , any particular Hub or my profile page. And do I need to supply different application for different hub. I am very much confused. Please help.

1. quotations profile image94
      quotationsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest that you not apply using Hubpages. Other people on this forum have stated that they have been rejected when they applied using their hubpage. Not sure why but I would recommend that for purposes of signing up with adsense, you first open an account with blogspot.com and write a blog article and then apply to adsense. Since blogspot is owned by google they seem to approve adsense applications from that source more easily.

Once you are accepted you can also start using your adsense account here at hubpages provided that your article meets the adsense terms of service.

2. creation75 profile image12

Thanks for your reply. Can you suggest how can I improve my hubpages? Without adsense Can I earn some money (may be small amount) by other way?
    Once again many many thanks for your reply.

3. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

You're never going to make a fortune on HubPages, Adsense or no Adsense.

You can add eBay and Amazon capsules to your pages (again, you need to register as an affiliate with them to get anything), but only a handful of people here make anything more than pocket money, even the ones with hundreds of Hubs.

If you're not writing for pleasure, you're better off going on elance and getting writing jobs for $6 an article - you are likely make more money, faster.

If you enjoy writing, then relax about the money and just enjoy the environment ...

4. creation75 profile image12

Thanks for your suggestion.