jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

Mowing on 12/1

1. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

lol Hubby mowed the grass today - December 1 - in Minnesota...how unreal is that? It was that warm out!  I thought it was comical.

2. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 7 years ago

Hey I'm in Michigan same thing today very nice, but I hear snows on the way. Get the snow blower running next. yikes

3. Jane@CM profile image60

Snow blower got a tune up today.  There is no snow in our forecast but there is for the northern part of the state.

1. K Partin profile image60
      K Partinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yup mine is already to go too. smile

4. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

lol Jane that is funny. fall and it's still warm? I just don't get it...

5. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I still have some flowers in bloom on the patio and we had two good frosts and some snow. It must be the garden pond protecting them.

6. profile image0
    Denno66posted 7 years ago

Still waiting for snow here....

7. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Need more rain in Cali that's for sure. Two days isn't enough!

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There you go rubbing it in again...a couple of days of rain in what...360 days worth of sun...is that what you're trying to say huh? huh?cool cool cool Well I didn't have to cut the lawn since mid November but there is snow in the forcast for us too here in Canada. (is it spring yet?)

8. profile image0
    Denno66posted 7 years ago

You can take some of Maine's big_smile

9. Jane@CM profile image60

The wind chill became a factor today along with some cold.  You'd think Christmas had come early - my son is beside himself because they can make snow & he can go boarding!!!!

10. Jeffrey Neal profile image87
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

Cold and rainy all day here in West TN. Tomorrow evening is supposed to be in the 20's, so it will be our first hard frost. 

I wouldn't have thought there would be any grass mowing in MN in December. yikessmile

11. fishtiger58 profile image82
    fishtiger58posted 7 years ago

Come on winter. I am so ready to go ice fishing. Mild summer in the Chicago area, thought we would have an early winter. No such luck.

working