jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Getting Excited here - should hit the payout limit on Google!

1. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

I've been here on Hubpages a few months now and it's really exciting to see those clicks build on Google Adsense.

I've had a couple of $3.00+ days and although that may seem a small amount, it's it heartening to see my effort starting to pay off! Based on the last three months 'growth'  I should hit the Google payout this month, and then hopefully can build on that and hit the payout every month (wishful thinking!!!).

It really is fun to watch and encourages me to write more hubs!

I just need my Amazon amount to pick up now - only made about $10 on there!!!!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh Simey good morning, I just checked mine now, It is 18.48 LOL,,,and I need to give some datails for payment, hmmm

I think you just need to keep on writing, you have lots of good articles,,

I hope you have sales too, none for me yet..but I dont put amazon always, i put to ten articles only

thanks, Maita

2. Himitsu Shugisha profile image77
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

3. oderog profile image42
      oderogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great keep it up, hub more and do more of back linking

4. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wooHOO! big_smile smile

i'm almost there too. happy days!

5. Lily Rose profile image85
      Lily Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Way to go!

I made my first payout after about 3 months.  I finished out november at just under half the payout threshold, so hopefully december will be at least around $55 so I get my second payout after 2 months, then hopefully soon every month (wishful thinking here, too!)

Amazon started very slow for me ($2 in Aug, $10 Sept, $15 Oct)  but I can't believe I made more on Amazon than with Google for november - $65!!

2. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Way to go SimeyC! smile

3. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

party party party!

4. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

Keep it up! I'm about halfway to my payout now so I'm hoping to get there soon, too.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

SimeyC that's great news!!!

Lily Rose that's a nice trend upward with your Amazon. If I get your math right you made about $100 in November between adsense and Amazon. That's not too shabby for your 4th month in affiliate marketing.

1. Lily Rose profile image85
      Lily Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I actually hadn't even combined the totals, but, yes, $110 combined - not bad!  Thanks for the encouragement, Nelle!

6. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

breaking $100/month in your first 3 months in aff marketing is top echelon - very well done!

And congrats to all nearing that first adsense payment!

7. travelespresso profile image83
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

Congrats.  Firsts are always special.  Great outcome and here's to more!!