jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

What does the number on my display picture show?

1. DogSiDaed profile image58
    DogSiDaedposted 7 years ago

Just wondering, as I don't understand what the number means or how it is calculated XD Any help is appreciated. Cheers big_smile

2. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 7 years ago

Hi,

It is your hub score. I do not understand too much about it, but the highe the better smile If you look in the hubpages topics -hubs there is tons of information.

Really like your poetry too smile Holly

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

its your hub rank. it is your personal rating as a hubber. hub score refers to hubs themselves. seriously, read the guide.....helps ALOT

1. profile image0
        Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Actually, it is your HubScore. That was it used to be called. You can still see it referred to that way in the help section. But now they are rewording it with the HubRank stuff. I will probably always call it a HubScore. Old habits die hard smile

3. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

look at the bottom of this page, you will see GUIDE  click that. It will explain.....or read the FAQ over to the left, or use th search at the top to find the hundreds of times  SCORE  has been asked about, or search the many many hubs that have been written....dont worry, it will go up, its not vital, youll figure it out. smile

1. DogSiDaed profile image58
      DogSiDaedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to both of you! big_smile It's nice to have helpful people around tongue Now I'll go check out your pages smile

1. profile image0
        Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

your welcome. this type of question has been asked a bizillion times, your not alone. i wouldnt worry, your in the 80s....keep writing!

4. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the correct info smile So much to absorb here and I learn more everyday !  Be well, Holly

5. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Rightly or wrongly, some try to make the distinction by referring to it as HUBBER score and HUB score.

6. Rayalternately profile image59
    Rayalternatelyposted 7 years ago

damn, I thought it was our age in dog years. big_smile

working