jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Favorite Joke

1. 0
    baconmidgetposted 7 years ago

Just post your favorite joke. Mine is...
    There were three guys stranded on an island, and they get captured by canabals. The canabals take the men to the king canabal, and he then proceeds to tell them what they must do if they want to live. They are each given a different type of fruit that they must find ten of, the first guy had to find ten apples. In a little while he returns and the king canabal tells him the next part of the callenge. He must now shove all ten apples up his butt without making any facial expressions. He (the first guy) started counting, ONNNEEEEE... he whences and slash gets his head cut off.
    The second guy then comes back with grapes. Same thing he must now shove all ten grapes up his butt without making any facial expressions. He starts shoving 1...,2...,3...,4...,5...,6...,7...,8 then all of a sudden he points and laughs for no reason at all, and slash gets his head whacked off.
    Then in heaven the first guy asks the second guy why he laughed and he said, "Because I seen the third guy coming with pineapples."

Hope you liked it.

2. The Grey Wolf profile image60
    The Grey Wolfposted 7 years ago

A completely tastless joke is one of my favorites mostly because it's kinda poetic...

What do you call a black prostitute with braces?

A Black-&-Decker Pecker-Wrecker.

Tastless but funny.

3. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 7 years ago

This one is also somewhat tasteless, but funny, besides any joke  my grandma tells me can't be that bad can it????

What do men and sperm have in common??

Both stand one in a million chance of becoming human.....

4. ddsurfsca profile image73

There were a group of soldiers that had been marching through the jungle for over two weeks.  They finally got word from base camp, and the message was this:
      We have some good news and some bad news.....
    the good news is this--today everyone finally gets to change underware----
    the bad news is this---
    you change with him, and you change with him

5. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 7 years ago

An aid told G. Bush that 3 brazilian solders has been killed in Iraq...Bush turned to a staff member and asked...just how much is a brazilian???

6. ddsurfsca profile image73

give a guy luck, and crap will do for brains.....

working