jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is this normal?

1. outspan profile image62
    outspanposted 8 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna brag or anything smile. But is it common to get a 92 hubscore after 4 days and having published just 3 short-and-not-even-that-good hubs? Should I expect my rating to start falling now, or what?
    Also, do you find (eg though trackers) that the traffic from outside hubpages to your hubs generates more revenue (CTR) than internal traffic? I'd think so... and if I'm right, what is the difference between the two CTRs?
    thanks smile

2. bloggerdollar profile image45
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

Getting to 90-94 scores is very easy somehow but getting more then 95 points is the hard work.

I think that points are not revealing good information because as you as a 1 week old hubber score only differs 5% from a 1 year old hubber.

3. Inspirepub profile image89
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Whereas I have never got to 90 yet, and I have been here nearly a month and I have posted 37 Hubs with an average Hub rating of 71.

I have no idea how they calculate my score, and after beating my head against it for a couple of weeks I have now decided that as long as it is over 80 I really don't care.

When it drops below 80, I tweak a few of my older Hubs. I don't know if that makes a difference, because swings of 5% are apparently quite normal, but it gives me the sensation of doing something about it.

1. outspan profile image62
      outspanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

mine so far have an average of 75 and still growing a little bit, but I guess it's hard to keep the average high as you post more and more hubs smile what I honestly don't understand is how they managed to get to a 75 average, I don't think they're that special. Hey, maybe I'm a decent writer and I didn't even know it smile
      What about the other question, do you think external visits have higher CTR than visits from hubpages.com?