jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What web site address do I give people

1. Titletown Talk profile image61
    Titletown Talkposted 8 years ago

Keep in mind that I get confused easily when it comes to this computer/technology stuff.

I probably screwed this up from the beginning when I started my Hub/site, etc. the other night.

I named my Hub "Titletown Talk" thinking that those words would somehow be in my web site address and that I could tell family and friends to type that into their browser, etc.

But each hub/article is listed under a long, complicated headline and I don't want to have to tell them to type all of that.

See, I'm confusing myself already. Anybody still with me?

Basically I need to know what site/address that people can use to find me instead of looking through the entire list of hubbers or whatever?

Is there something like "http://hubpages.com/........

If anybody can understand what I'm asking, please help!

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago
  3. Titletown Talk profile image61
    Titletown Talkposted 8 years ago

As slow as I am, you're equally fast, if that makes sense.

Thanks a bunch.

4. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

welcome to Hubpages...

I would highly recommend you take a look at the "Trakker" information before you start leaving your hubpage profile link everywhere..

1. Titletown Talk profile image61
      Titletown Talkposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry, but what is and where do I find info on trakker information?

5. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Darkside wrote a Hub on it. Actually Darkside and several others have written Hubs that explain how to make a Hub - it's worth reading a few of them before you do your next one!

...which gives me a chance to show you how it would look if I put MY tracker in it, like this:

If someone clicked on the second link instead of the first one, then joined HubPages, I'd get a small commission on any Hubs they create.