jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (18 posts)

30 Valentine Hubs

1. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

I'll be spending December thinking about love and romance and everything Valentines Day (It's my favorite holday!!!!)

I'm so jazzed up about the way that my 30 Ebay Christmas hubs are performing that I just wrote in October, I can't resist doing the same thing for Valentine's Day.

So if you want join me in all things Valentines Day, it is a great time to get started.

1. xriotdotbiz profile image45
      xriotdotbizposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like your idea of seasonal Hubs two months in advance.  Gives them time to be indexed in the search engines.

Doing a search for those Hallmark type holidays there is a lot of days, weeks, month long celebrations that can be monetized with products for hubs in February.  I found black history month, jobs in golf month, national bird feeding month, national care about your indoor air month, children's dental health month, pet dental health month, responsible pet owner's month, children's authors week, jello week, GI Joe day, white shirt day, Westminster dog show, battery day, and my favorite "Move Hollywood and Broadway to Lebanon, PA Day."  That last one would be harder to find products to tie-in and monetize but it would be fun.

2. wavegirl22 profile image49
      wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

count me in on this way . .Valentines Day is my favorite ♥

who doesnt love

3. KeithTax profile image81
      KeithTaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I already made my one and only Valentine's Day hub yesterday. I will focus on tax hubs for now.

I should announce my 30 in 30, but...

I published 3 hubs yesterday and have 4 more in the queue. The research has to be right before I publish the 4 part hubs.

Good luck, Nelle. Your success encourages me.

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

ooo V-day...a holiday I once hated. lol good luck Nelle!

3. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

Lol Nelle

I think you just did what I have so many times caught myself doing.

Congrats on the success of your hubs

4. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

I'm going to take the challenge for 12 hubs in 12 days starting on the 7th this month, but around that I'm going to be working on some Valentine's day hubs as well. Great idea Nelle!

5. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Was thinking exactly the same thing Nelle. Got just one sale from my Christmas hubs but then again, I wrote only I think 3 or 4 smile. So, I'm going to shoot for Valentine hubs and hope I get more sale on this one smile

6. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

Wow!  Valentine's already?!?  Guess I better put on my thinking cap....  Good luck!

7. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

wow love month, I hope to make sale so I will join it..

8. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

I thought I would write a couple of valentines hubs too but not 30, may be a 10 max.

9. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 6 years ago

I may see to this in my other worlds, YES!!! Sounds fun... thirty woah... good for the mind, heart, and...yeah, all the rest! smile

10. Hear Mum Roar profile image60
    Hear Mum Roarposted 6 years ago

This is a fantastic idea! Let me see if I can plan the topics list, and if I can squeeze it in, I will be there with bells on!

11. 0

In case you guys haven't noticed - I did this challenge in December, so my Valentine hubs would have time to get some rank in the search engines. While I'm doing some Valentine hubs now. I already did my serious stuff last month. Most of my hubs this month are on other things.

1. zephyrus profile image60
      zephyrusposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good thinking anyway, I didn't think about Valentines day until just today. Good call on giving the extra month to give your articles a chance to rate on the search engines. I am hugely new to this, so that one tidbit alone was worth my stopping in to this thread.

Thank you smile

12. 0

I'm going to let you have that tax niche all to yourself. Way too depressing for me.

13. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Nelle, how have your Valentine's hubs faired?

14. Don Simkovich profile image61
    Don Simkovichposted 6 years ago

Drats! I'm late again . . . I actually wrote a Valentine's Day gift hub about two weeks ago. I had wanted to write a series of them. But it's a great idea to have the seasonal Hubs several weeks in advance.