jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Some People Are Just A Holes

1. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

Many of you know that on Halloween my father passed away

Well I live about 4 hours from his place and we fully intend to finish cleaning out the house and garage over the Xmas holidays

My sisters live about half an hour away so twice a week they drive and check things.  Well my sister just called and told me someone tried breaking into the garage.

Thank God before I left I took some pretty drastic measures to make it very difficult to get in the garage

I just wish I could understand why the hell people are this way.

Sorry for ranting, just needed to vent a bit and this place works for that as well

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

I hate thieves, there's no call for that crap!

3. wyanjen profile image85
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

Dale, that really sucks.

I'm sorry for your loss. I live about four hours away from my family also.
    It's really not that far away but during tough times the distance seems so great.

I'm glad you took "drastic measures", I hope they were potentially painful measures smile

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

There are thieves who troll the obits. It's a very sick way to make a living. You were very wise to protect your property.

5. Valerie F profile image61
    Valerie Fposted 6 years ago

Nelle beat me to that. People like that behave worse than vultures in human form. I'm sorry for your loss and I'm sorry you had to put up with this. I hope they don't bother trying again, and I wish you well with clearing out the house. (That's always proven for me to be the toughest part of any loss in the family.)

6. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I'm so sorry Dale. you did the right thing making it hard to get into the garage. *HUGS*

7. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

That is AWFULL!!!!!
    I only dislike people for certain reasons, and my top two are
    1. THEIVES

...to lose a loved one and them have a dark hearted theif try and steal what is sentimental, goodness..
    its not the money for me, it is sentiment that is priceless..

Im very sorry to hear this.

8. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for allowing me a place to vent.  Some people never cease to amaze me

9. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 6 years ago

Dale that really sucks, it seems that the more desperate times are the worse the thieving gets everywhere. sad

10. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

That sucks. I'm sorry you had to deal with this during such a difficult time.