jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (29 posts)

I am totally upset!! Someone from HP staff PLEASE respond!

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

After 5 emails and a lengthy call with Amazon, what I suspected is true: my Amazon links are not working! I was told that it was HP's fault and that Amazon could not help me - that HP had to. When I first signed up for Amazon via HP, my links were working. Now they're not. Why? I haven't changed them.

This is incredibly frustrating. I know I've sold products via my hubs, yet I received none of the revenue and none of the clicks. Who is getting the money for these?

1. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hmm

i checked my amazon report this morning and it was all zero, whereas before it was full of stuff. then i realized that it defaults to the current month (December), so since i haven't sold anything for December yet, my report is blank. if you expand it though, it shows all my past sales. i know this is not your problem, but i am just mentioning this in case someone else logs on to their amazon report and goes 'hey, where'd all my stuff go?'

i'm glad they got to the bottom of it for you. HP rules!

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Oh Habee! I am so sorry hun. I hope the staff contact you soon and everything works out for YOU! sad *hugs*

3. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the hugs. I need them right now!

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

are you absolutely sure your codes match? mine was off because I forgot to add www at the beginning of mine. they looked the same when I checked, but my son went in and verified they were not the same.

I sent Paul a message last night through his hub mail and received a message this morning.

good luck. I'm sure it will be taken care of soon!!! smile

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Have you emailed Maddie, Paul or Larry Freeman through their hubber profiles?

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oo that's a good idea. then they can get the info right away or when they check their email lol and then can email you back with the info

5. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Okay, thanks. I'll try that. I didn't know who to contact.

6. 0

Please let us know what happened here. Upset isn't the word that I'd be using right now.

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree, Nelle. I was trying to be diplomatic. lol

7. 0

yes do keep us updated so that we know what has happened and hopefully it gets fixed quickly big_smile

8. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Take a Deep Breath First Habee.... or you'll come across as Unbelievably Frustrated lol

9. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I contacted Paul through his profile page. I'll let you know what I find out.

I'm a computer dummy, but it seems like if I had done something wrong, the links wouldn't have worked at first and then suddenly stopped working. Right?

10. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

hopefully HP will get back to you soon - Pearldiver gave some good advice-take a deep breath.

11. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 7 years ago

Actually I was wondering what's up too. I had earned some cash there, and I haven't cashed out yet, but when I checked yesterday my report showed zero earnings since I joined.

It shows sales of products but no longer shows referral earnings.

Now I'm wondering is this is a systemic problem.

12. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Just wanted to let you guys know that Paul has already emailed me and is on the case!

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I knew he would be, he is always great at what he does I am so glad that you feel better.smile

13. 0

YAY Paul!

14. 0

You gotta love HubPages support.

15. 60
    fun2hubposted 7 years ago

HP's great smile

16. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Paul says it's fixed. He said some part of the code was missing. I still don't see how it worked for a while and then stopped, but I hope it's really repaired now!

Gotta say, that was fast service!

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

YAY gret news there habee...wonder how part of the code just disappeared like that...

17. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Another question: How long after a click has been made does it show  up??

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hopefully its all sorted out, but a few things you should be aware of...

* Your Amazon Associate ID shows for 60% of the hub views. HP HQ gets the other 40%. So if someone purchases on their impression, they get the commission.

* If you buy something off your own impression, Amazon won't credit you the commission.

2. 0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Amazon only updates once a day. Usually about 8 am on the US east coast.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

that's good to know, thanks, Nelle.

we can check at the bottom on our screen to see who's getting any impressions at a certain time, just move your cursor over an item and check the bottom destination address, you will see either your code or HP.

yeah HP. big_smile

18. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

YAY Hub Pages Team does it again!

19. shazwellyn profile image82
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Oh dear!  That is really frustrating. 

I dont get any earnings either.  My account doesnt appear to be active, it just says set.  Dont know why?  Looking for a guru.

I will watch what happens to you with interest.  I really hope it all goes well for you x

20. shazwellyn profile image82
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Ive just read your latest.  Im glad hubpages got things sorted.  Actually, I am really impressed at how the staff do things on here. x

working