jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

How do you get more score for you hubs

1. kilobugs profile image60
    kilobugsposted 6 years ago

Hello Hubbers, i just joined this community couple of months ago,
    i find out that you get some score on the hubs that you post in,
    so i was wondering are there specific things you need to do to get more score??
    or it's just random??

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are various factors that influence HubScore.

1. shazwellyn profile image84
        shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As always darkside is an endless resource.  A real asset to hubpages.. what would we do without you? x

2. SandyMcCollum profile image84
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Hey Kilobugs, welcome!

The hubs all start at 50 when you post them and then go up or down from there - hopefully, up! As more ppl read them and rate them up or down the score will change accordingly. At least, I THINK that's how it operates. If I'm wrong someone will correct me here.

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages! Hope you have fun here. and as for the score...you have to be patient. write your hubs with graet info, a bit of you always makes them better, and be patient on the clicking from other people. the scores are always going up and down...

4. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

An original hub made up of text and graphics or video, as well as other media will climb easily. and Sandy had it right with the rating system.

5. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

6. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

As others have said, create Hubs that have good information in them, add photos/videos and links to other useful information.  I'd add that it can help to run a spell-checker/grammar checker (MS Word finds spelling errors and occasional grammar "issues").  They don't pick up every error (but they don't really need to; an occasional typo isn't the end of the world, although the fewer the better).  They can add some important polish and make a difference when people decide to vote up or not.

Keep writing, and give it a little time (you're still pretty new here, and it can take a little while).

1. alexandriaruthk profile image54
      alexandriaruthkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

7. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 6 years ago

Hey Welcome my friend! I suggest write, read, and comment the three main things. Oh and have fun with it!