jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Whats all these Tiger Woods Media Outrage about???

1. chigoiyke profile image61
    chigoiykeposted 6 years ago

It seems we wake up ever morning these days to face this Tiger Woods debacle. whats up? what do you think about it? is it not already too much of media for this one issue?

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I have no clue, since leaving the states for the UK I find my fellow countrymen harder and harder to understand or explain!
    I did enjoy John Stewarts take on it on the daily show lol Probably on uTube by now big_smile

3. ddsurfsca profile image77
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

I saw a very short interview he did on a news show yesterday, and from the answers he gave, I am fairly certain that he did have an affair with that girl, and possibly two others in the past.
       After hearing what he had to say, it seemed to me more likely than not that his wife did indeed chase him down intending to lump him up with that gulf club, but he is too much of a gentleman to say anything bad about her, or get her in trouble.  He also said that he has lost almost all of his endorsements over this, so it has to be something more than a simple car accident.

4. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 6 years ago

I think "too much of a gentleman" is long gone...

5. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Recently Peter Fitzsimmons, an Australian sports columnist, reported being surprised at how badly Tiger Woods behaved at his recent Australian golf tournament. 

Tiger even threw his club away in disgust at one point, so hard that it bounced up and hit a member of the gallery.  If that had been John Daley, it would've been all over the papers, but because it was Tiger, it wasn't reported at all.

Apparently Tiger Woods is THE MOST FINED golfer in the game, yet (said Peter) the golf press love him so much,they won't hear a bad word said about him.

I think that's why there's so much hysteria about this - he was built up as being perfect, and now he's been found to have feet of clay.