jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Games you used to play in class.

1. John Kounoupis profile image61
    John Kounoupisposted 6 years ago

Hey, I was remembering some games we used to play in class, and was wondering what srt of things you guys did?

I remember we used to seperate in to 2 groups. One on the left side of the class, and one on the right, and whenever th teacher turned around, we'd throw stuff at each other.

Another thing we did, was once, a kid wrote "Who drew that donkey on the ceiling?.... Pass it on" on anote, and after it went by, you'd see almost 2/3 of the class still looking for a donkey on the ceiling... The teacher thought we were mentally challenged.

2. rsmallory profile image83
    rsmalloryposted 6 years ago

Heads up, 7-Up

3. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

I spy.

4. spiderpam profile image59
    spiderpamposted 6 years ago

5. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Four corners was my favorite on rainy days

6. pay2cEM profile image89
    pay2cEMposted 6 years ago

paper football

7. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I'm showing either my age here, or the fact that I went to a really old fashioned school; but there were no games being played by anyone in those classes.  In fact, we were expected to line up like soldiers and not make a single noise before heading back into the school when recess ended.  We were in single-file rows, and all shoulders in the rows were supposed to be perfectly lined up.  There wasn't supposed to be any little mouth noises  or sniffing or breathing loud.  lol  It was "lovely".  No wonder I'm like I am.  lol

8. kurojohns profile image54
    kurojohnsposted 6 years ago

Ink War. Ha-ha.