jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

How to get Massive Amounts of Traffic For Free

1. profile image0
    WestGaposted 7 years ago

That is some great information about traffic.I can't wait to use it.It seems like it might work

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Does it have to be in bold hmm hard on the eyes. tongue

3. 20gsxr05 profile image61
    20gsxr05posted 7 years ago

Sorry about that just trying to get a point across

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The only point you've gotten across is that you don't read the rules of the site: Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links.

1. 20gsxr05 profile image61
        20gsxr05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your wonderful suggestion.I will take that in to account.Love the attitude

It's good to see that you're willing to take good advice onboard.

4. Ricky Covit profile image60
    Ricky Covitposted 7 years ago

The method looks good will give it a try

5. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Hmmmm, not trying to be rude but if Im reading right your really not saying much.

I dont care what you do but 5 or 10 minutes of work wont do much for traffic.

Adding content to blogs is great but it needs to be unique and something people will want to read.

Again, Im really not seeing much relevant info in this hub, so tell me where Im wrong.

1. 20gsxr05 profile image61
      20gsxr05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am saying once you get the technique down pack you can easily post blogs in 5 to 10 minutes and the content will be relevant.Post videos,rss feed of your niche,write a few paragraphs and bam your done.That don't take much at all when you get use to it

6. 20gsxr05 profile image61

i am not promoteing anything to sell.It is all information that i have discovered along the way.I am just shareing this information with you so you can be fruitfull like me

It says Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links.

7. 20gsxr05 profile image61

There are tons of ways to get massive amounts of traffic.

1. Internetwriter62 profile image84
      Internetwriter62posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm just wanted to say I agree with darkside, even if there may be ways to attract traffic, rules are rules and for things to truly work, everyone should abide by them.

1. profile image0
        B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I also agree, fully..

a good hub is a hub that does not need any self promotion, work on quality of content, I stick by that and the forum rules..

Things work out well if you go for quality and uniqu hubs...Im an art, history and information freak..The more informative a hub is the better I think and feel.

working