jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Suddenly, no emails from HubPages

1. lorlie6 profile image87
    lorlie6posted 7 years ago

I've been a writer on HubPages for around 5 months now, and have had no trouble receiving emails regularly to my hotmail account.  Now unless none of the folks I've fanned have published within the last 24 hours, something is up-nothing whatsoever from HubPages.  I've checked my junk mail, added 'editor@HubPages.com' to my contact list, and checked my profile settings.  I am receiving other emails in this account.
    It is disconcerting indeed not to see my favorite authors' names every morning when I wake, so I certainly hope somebody's got ideas!

2. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Mine comes once a week however it does not have all of my favorite hubbers on there. There was a thread on this earlier I am certain HP will figure it out. smile

lorlie6posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, AEvans-I just wrote to suziecat7 who, as you say, is having the same problem.  My settings are set to notify me 'immediately' so I sense a monstrous void! yikes)

1. AEvans profile image72
        AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I certainly do understand the withdrawal all of us have hub addiction! lololo big_smile

It HURTS!! yikes

3. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Since your using hotmail from the sounds of it you have already done it but whitelist hubpages email address they send out on.

1. Login to your hotmail account
    2. Top Right click on options and then possible more options
    3. New page click on Safe and blocked senders
    4. Add them to both Safe senders and Safe mailing lists

see if that corrects the issue for you.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

working