jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Tweeted Hubs

1. milynch43 profile image80
    milynch43posted 6 years ago

I tweeted three hubs using Cligs URL trackers and according to the stats they provide, they had about 30 human hits. My Hub statistics don’t show any. If the hits occur when the Hubpages ID is showing are these reflected in our total page views?

2. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

I dont know if there is anyone here to help us sad

3. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

No, but I thought that I'd bring some sunshine into your lives. big_smile

4. Jeffrey Neal profile image87
    Jeffrey Nealposted 6 years ago

If you really want to track the fine stats on your hubs, you should be using Google analytics.

Follow the instructions here to set it up.

It will allow you to see your referral traffic from twitter or other twitter sites like Hootsuite, but keep in mind that clicks from applications like Tweetdeck will look like direct, type-in traffic.

5. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I find that hub tracking has major issues with recording traffic from twitter, I have thousands of hits on my tracker that I use only for twitter and this shows on the tracker page..BUT only a few hundred show on the overall stats page here

follow JN's advice, forget hub stats, just use analytics

6. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

someday all of this stuff will just crystallize and i will understand it all. i have just started using analytics but honestly can barely make sense of it all..."bounce rate"? "% exit?", etc.

anyway i need to tweet more.

7. milynch43 profile image80
    milynch43posted 6 years ago

Thank you for the replies. I have Google analytics set up and still trying to figure out what it all means too.