Ebay Affiliate Code?

1. billyglen profile image59
    billyglenposted 6 years ago

Hi everyone. Can someone please confirm where exactly we are supposed to find the EPN affiliate code that we place in the eBay affilite space here in Hubpages? When looking at the HTML code there is of course a camp id and pub id..

The camp id is different for each campaign so it wouldn't make sense to use it in hubpages, but when I change it to the pub id I get no clicks showing in eBay. I have been searching for a while now and just wondered if anyone else has had this same frustration?

Thanks in advance for any help..

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

After you are signed up, you need to enter a numeric eBay Affiliates Campaign Id (usually a 10 digit number) in the field for eBay - http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate. You can create a special campaign just for HubPages, or use the default campaign that comes with your account. Look under the campaigns tab after you've signed in to your eBay Partner Network account.

1. billyglen profile image59
      billyglenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Paul.

Yeah.. I messed up by changing my camp id to the pub # in the html code, in an attempt to encompass all of my campaigns. I knew something was up when all my clicks started showing "0" each day on my daily EPN Report. I will change it back to the camp id. I did also see what I think you are referring too in EPN, where you can "Create Campaigns in Bulk".

Getting ready to try that out..

Thanks again. Hope this helps others as well.