jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

google suspending accession to the accounts

1. prasadjain profile image21
    prasadjainposted 8 years ago

For the last few days on my system, google ads are not appearing andI have been denied access to my see my accounts. A notice appears as i try to see my adsense accounts. That says-as they can't verify my physical address they are suspending my accounts.I sent my physical address by e mail to adsense-uk@google.com. I got a replay immedietely  asking me to try through some google forums and asked me to re-send the e-mail if I did not getr the replay.I didn't get satisfactory replay at the dirrected forums, I re-mailed my request once again to them.But So far nothing is heard. Nothing is set right.
                        If the problem is not solved, I wish to stop google advertises from my hubs. Is it possible? If that's not possible, I wish to de-publish my hubs .Why should I allow my articles to be used as ad-forums ,when I do not get anything from them?
             For me, more than money, it is the question of self-respect of an author, which I am not ready to loose. Any suggestions?

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

I'd urge you to take the time to work things out with google.  It just sounds like a misunderstanding to me.  However, if that doesn't work out and your hubs are not commercial, you can set the ad level to none (and still try and make money using amazon and ebay capsules).   We currently do not have any alternate contextual ad providers that you can use.  AdSense is still head and shoulders above the competition in terms of monetization and global reach.

prasadjainposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have the same line of thought. I am dealing the issue with patience.I shall try different forums of google and ask questions.If the issue is set right, it's O.K.Otherwise, let's see.Thanks for your advice.

3. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

This may have something to do with their policy changes.  I know they are not accepting referrals for publishers outside of North America, Latin America, and Japan anymore.  Maybe in the confusion, your account got disabled, if you aren't in one of those countries, which I assume you're not.

prasadjainposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That may be the rreason. And, recently, I connected my hubs to social bookmarking website www.onlywire.com But they should say so. Instead, they only say-"as we could not verify your physical address........."etc. And they give different web forum addresses which never open. If such situation continues, why should I publish anything at all here?