jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Don't you hate it when this happens?

1. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 6 years ago

Don't you hate it when people go on adding sprees. I received some fan mail the other day saying -

"Your hubs having excellent information.You are a good writer. I appreciate your work......I want to be your fan and expect same from your side."

Firstly, I only write poetry. You can't really call that information.

Secondly, you can always expect...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I got that exact same note. I haven't fanned him and I haven't posted his fanmail.

2. DogSiDaed profile image59
      DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Haha yeah I've had the same. It doesn't really bother me though, if I don't like someones work I won't fan them smile

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I don't hate it. That's a bit strong so I'd say it tickles me. Because it does. I know of one hubber (who shall remain nameless/shameless) that fans up just about anything that's been born onto the HP new hubbers list - and before any of the poor buggers have probably realised what a fan is.

I've had a good few. I just smile and think 'yep, ok, you love me and I'm super. If you say so' smile

Don't let it bother you Andrew. Be amused, not full of ire. It's called 'desparate' and at least you know you're not tongue

1. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes Andrew, just laugh !
      I have a lot of them as well. Never fanned them ! lol

3. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

i've never gotten that smile  And if i did, I wouldn't fan them just because they did me a "favor"