jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)

site:z.hubpages.com Results 21 - 30 of about 19,500 from z.hubpages.co

1. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Who the H are z.hubpages.com. ?

Up until 2 Days ago 'Pearldiver' (Me) was listed on google at #8 - 1st page of 9,500,000 pearl divers.

For all the time I've been here, I have steadily increased to get to that point and over 8000 post links to HP and everyone was also obviously supporting that ranking.

Today, I don't exist within the first 1000 and HP's exposure is now also vertually zip.  So I checked 'Pearldiver on Hubpages' which obviously also supported #8/pg1.

All that I now find is this site http://z.hubpages.com/ (THIS Brings it Back to HP if clicked on here.. BUT NOT if it is accessed via Google! On the google link it goes to a totally diff place Visualise) yikes
    Click onto this and it comes up to a site that looks like it scraped 19000 Hp articles all with the lastest forum post dates of two months ago and in a format that looks like the page snap that I posted before. (quite spammy).

So.... Is this where our stolen copies went to?
    What is going on?
    I haven't checked the whozit yet.

Anyway........ All my Links and 90% of my articles have just gone... The older ones into z.hp...... sad

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HP will figure it out and thanks for letting us know. smile

2. dingdong profile image61
      dingdongposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All images we upload on hubs and for profile page used to have this kind of url (z.hubpages.com/u/...) but now it seems to have changed. They could be doing something with server?

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Hubpages exposure is now almost zero? I cant say I agree with that, I have lost a few SERPS, but my traffic is immense.... about 5000 page views per weekday and 3500 at weekends..... not sure where you are really coming from there.

3. Pearldiver profile image87

I have absolutely no idea what has happened but by googling pearldiver now... I only appear on page 12 now - from #8 on P1. (but only my other sites - no HP)
    And all HP X refs are gone too

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

I know almost nothing about the technical side of computing, but Hubpages had server problems, and had to switch things around during recovery. It was then that another hubber found a mirrored site. Perhaps this is the same sort of thing.

Perhaps I shouldn't be speculating with my low level of knoweledge though.

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The URL is one of HubPages servers.

6. Pearldiver profile image87

Thanks everyone I understand that probability; but the hubs are all listed on google with a Z link that goes directly to the articles which are all roughly 2 months old and formated like a newspaper from Takkistan! All those direct links into our 'nicely presented' site and format here.... are gone!

My profile details and link... has gone! I'm not getting much traffic and 80% of my hub listings are ... gone!

There is a cancelled page on the interview that I did with Kimberley. My profiles on other sites and only 3 hubs!

Pearldiver - My Branding.. was (up to Saturday) on page 1 #8 in a google search and Now it is Gone!

I think alot of this has to do with google as opposed to HP.
    It's not solely a problem for me... It must also be for HP to some negative degree.

By entering via the google page the previous mentioned site links to an image site.... not HP..

ArgggggggggggHhhh It was so much easier when we used pigeons yikes

7. 0

Pearldiver how did you find this? I don't know what to look for, to see if it's affecting me.

1. Pearldiver profile image87
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well let's say it corresponded with a blog site and posts being listed.  'Pearldiver'... if you like.. is a keyword also for me.
      Google pearldiver and work through the first ten pages... I doubt you will now find any links or tags back to HP.
      If you carry onto page 15 my 'pearldiver' will only appear once; even though there were 1000's of tags and HP links.
      The many of them have now reverted to: z.hubpages

1. sunforged profile image69
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Using "Pealdiver hubpages" I found you at

which does revert to the standard hub address, your just seeing another hub server

i see cdn.hubpages.com - all the time, I always assumed it was "canadian" since the "z" is a subdomain of hubpages.com, we can tell it is owned by the same registrar

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Scroogle yourself (Google without the crap) - and you are at position 95.

8. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

I'd like to hear that too. This is very curious.

9. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Hasnt affected me at all sorry.....

10. 0

My Google Hubpages traffic is at an all time high. So high I'm dizzy. My keywords according to Google Analytics are doing fine and expanding. Am I living in a fool's paradise?

11. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

It always creeps me out when i see postings like this. I hope things are okay Pearldiver and that there isn't someone stealing our hubs again.