jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Affliate code for adsense different?

1. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 7 years ago

Hi, I looked at my affliate code in settings and its different to the one on my adsense account, is this supposed to be like this or should I paste the one from my adsense account in there?
    The one in affliate settings has the ca in front of the pub.

2. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

If you click on my account and then go to affiliate settings you need to input it so it looks something like ca-pub-38739473 <-- random numbers if you need help finding that code just let me know

1. Richieb799 profile image64
      Richieb799posted 7 years ago in reply to this

hey dude, yeah theres a code already in there that has ca-pub before it..its just its different to the one in the top right hand corner of my adsense account so I wondered if I should change to that one

It says active in affliate settings.
      I tried a few different email accounts when applying to adsense but only the one email address was approved as far as I know..

your help is appreciated

Richie

1. sunforged profile image66
        sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The one in the top right corner is your master publisher id

you have 4 or 5 id's, one for each network (content, search, feed, aff, ref, and domains) each has the same set of number swith a different prefix

ca-pub - refers to the content network

as long as impressions are appearing in your adsense account, everything is groovy...  best of luck

3. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 7 years ago

Yeah nothing was showing so Ive just swapped in now to the one in adsense, ill just see if I get some impressions now, just started smile

thanks guys

working