jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Drastic drop in my stats in last two days!

1. 0
    BookFlameposted 6 years ago

My stats have fallen through the floor in the last 2 days and I can't figure out why.  This is not a normal up and down phenomenon.  They are 5-10pct of the lowest stats I've ever had!  Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

2. Csjun89 profile image73
    Csjun89posted 6 years ago

Mine too, it drops to barely a fraction of what I used to have

3. 0
    BookFlameposted 6 years ago

this drastic drop in page views really has me concerned!

4. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Mine are about the same.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Bookflame you only have 22 Hubs so that's not really a large enough hub portfolio to protect you from ups and downs. You need a lot of hubs in a diverse number of niches, so when one is down the other niches even it out.

The internet is so dynamic and the competition so brutal that a lot of content and diversity is needed to survive.

Don't be discouraged though. Just keep writing hubs on a variety of topics and the traffic should take care of itself.

6. N. Ramius profile image83
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

If it makes you feel better my hubs fell of a cliff for the past 2 weeks including earnings and traffic but they came back yesterday and I also had my best adsense day yet.

Fluctuations are inevitable, annoying though they may be when you have few hubs like me.

I think I just rhymed. Anyways good luck BookFlame

7. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

For some reason my stats always seem to drop over the weekend, and the worst traffic days for me always tend to be Fridays and Saturdays.

As the others say keep on writing, and write about some different topics.  I have a few hubs that are very consistent traffic wise and they tend to keep me afloat when the others tank.

8. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Bookflame, check your statistics against the graph you see when you look at Hub stats, on one of my Hubs my traffic has dropped from 1500 daily views to around 700. My actual Hubpages stats (backed by analytics) however support the fact that it is still bringing in around 1500 visitors a day.

9. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

My traffic varies between 3000 - 5500 per day. That is actually a drastic range, pretty much a range of 50%. But with that much traffic, there is very little - if any - correlation between traffic stats and earnings. The solution is simple, write more hubs.

Ask yourself what people are searching for right now. The answer is christmas presents, christmas presents, christmas presents, and christmas food. Those people will search for other things for 10 and a half months of the year - and will still search for those things again in January.