jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

new hubber after constructive criticism

1. Rachel Evans profile image77
    Rachel Evansposted 6 years ago

Hi all,

Im fairly new to hubpages and am looking for some constructive critisism on the hubs I have up so far.

Thanks for your help

2. 59
    BadCompanyposted 6 years ago

Just read the Learning To Meditate hub and it was perfect in every way. You could of course put a video in as well and perhaps highlight your sections in BOLD but apart from that it was great !

3. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Rachel, I've had a look at your hubs in general. It's all good. You could do with more tags and headers. Seperating your text into more text capsules.

There are lots of hubbers that have written informative hubs re 'how to hub' etc. Darkside, relache, Lisse, Maddie Ruud and Mark Knowles, to name but a few.

You'll find a wealth of onfo as well as learn a lot in the process.

Welcome to HubPages smile

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Awww...FD smile love your holiday outfit big_smile you look warm and adoreable, gimme a hug big_smile Ooops smile sorry, all is good just need focus your tags more. Checking out other Hubs will give you ideas on improving your own wink welcome to HubPages smile

5. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

Your hubs are in great shape -- you're off to a good start. I'd add some videos, as well as links and RSS feeds. You might also want to link similar hubs together as you write more. But overall, good job!

6. Rachel Evans profile image77
    Rachel Evansposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for your help. Its always good to see things from the outside.

Ive taken what you have all said on board and have been looking to see how I can improve with tags, vids, and general layout.