jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Reveiws and criticisms

1. chigoiyke profile image61
    chigoiykeposted 7 years ago

Just published an article on tested and trusted ways to earn online which I think is ok, but I need reviews and criticisms on the hub by hubbers before I start promoting. So do me a little favor and read through and review the work constructively for me. Am still working on an expanded version of the hub and the hub is primarily for online earning newbies. Here is the link http://hubpages.com/hub/earningonlinetips

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Chigoiyke smile your layout is good, writing is good, tags may need a little more spreading out, and maybe change the color of your amazon capsule background. It's on the side which is good as your text flows. smile just a little separation for the eyes will make readers stop and look wink over all, great job! smile

1. chigoiyke profile image61
      chigoiykeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dame. Ve never seen someone interested in others success like you do. You have been inspiring me all along and its good that you have have captured me. Ve become an automatic fan and feel free to advise me on anything you think is not right in my hubs. TTTTHHAAANKs Dame

2. chigoiyke profile image61
      chigoiykeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dame. Ve never seen someone interested in others success like you do. You have been inspiring me all along and its good that you have have captured me. Ve become an automatic fan and feel free to advise me on anything you think is not right in my hubs. TTTTHHAAANKs Dame

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Aww, thanks Chigoiyke, smile you're very sweet and there are a lot of people here who also care about giving out help as much as possible wink do not fear and one day, you will do the same for a newbie too big_smile thank you for the kind words.

working