jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Tracking shetold (etc) adsense income? How?

1. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Just wondering if anyone knows how I can track what adsense income I'm getting from places like shetoldme, yousaytoo etc? Do i need to create a new channel for each? And if so which page do I create a channel for? I'm getting quite a lot of referrals so I want to know if it's actually making me any ££££!

Thanks in advance smile

2. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 6 years ago

You would need to create a new channel for each. However I have not really done any work in it thus far. I am not sure your adsense would show up separately for your referral impressions the system is not really designed for that.

If you want to track your traffic and where it comes from though then use Google's analytic.

3. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Channels works for tracking my other blog so I would agree, just list it in your channels. Make sure you are able to embed your analytics code. No expert here though tongue lol

4. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

yes a new "url channel"

if you create a channel for the main domain, it will register views when your impression is shown on any page within.

I have tried this at YouSayToo and it does work, it also works at shetoldme.
    of course, you cannot use analytics at either of these sites as you cannot upload your tracking java!...but the adsense tracking works fine for me

5. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for your help smile Off to bed now but will sort out the url channels tomorrow.

6. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Use Adsense URL channels, theehn it tracks earnings from that URL matched to your publisher ID