jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

I'm back!

1. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 6 years ago

Things have started to settle a little after my Father's death and I'm now settling back into my HubPages duties - although it's unlikely I'll be doing much cheerleading here in the HubChallenge as cheering people on and motivation aren't sitting quite right with me yet...

I'm embarking on my own 30 days challenge, started beginning of the month, hoping to get 30 or maybe even 50 hubs up by 31st!

Apologies for being absent so long...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

welcome back, good that things have settle a bit already, I am new here and my name is Maita

2. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome back, considering I don't know you? But, I know what it's like to lose a close family member and want to also express my Condolences. I hope you heal quickly.

2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 6 years ago

Forgot to say, I have 6 hubs live for December so far!

I am shooting for 50, as Christmas is likly to be a rather subdued time this year and I may need to fill the gaps with some activity...

3. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

welcome back! Im glad your feeling better and Im sorry about your loss. Hope you get all kinds of support and comfort here.

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Welcome back, Julie. You were certainly missed. Glad you're feeling a bit better, and good luck with the challenge!

5. chigoiyke profile image60
    chigoiykeposted 6 years ago

Hi julie. Welcome back and glad to know you are getting over the misfortune. Its now time to look ahead. welcome back

6. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Welcome back Julie.  My heart goes out to you and I understand what it is like loosing a father.

7. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Hi Julie, I joined Hubpages while you were gone, but I'm glad you're back! Look forward to reading your new stuff!

8. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Welcome back!

9. Daniel Carter profile image89
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Welcome back, and so sorry for your loss. Particularly at this time of year. But good for you for keeping yourself active and involved! Sending best vibes your way.

10. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I'm really sorry about your dad, Julie.  Welcome back!  I noticed you filling up my email box with all your latest postings.  I knew you were back in full swing.