jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Unfairly flagged And e-mail addressto contact someone is incorrect

1. Insurance Menthor profile image60
    Insurance Menthorposted 6 years ago

I have posted my 3rd page and their little cyber monkey keeps telling me i am overly promoting another site. I removed any hint of that and yet they keep flagging me, and won't let my page be released. I have information that I am trying to share that i have written and do not want to have to re-write the entire topic over again because it is located somewhere else.

Additionally these guys don't even have a real e-mail address to contact. The one they publish does not work. I guess when people don't treat you with respect you move on.

1. dishyum profile image60
      dishyumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can send an email to: team[at]hubpages[dot]com

2. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

You have three hubs posted and visible.

3. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

Ted, if you have a problem, contact the HubTeam at http://hubpages.com/contact_us/
    they will help you with your issue. And, if you are trying to post material that is published elsewhere on the web, that Will get you flagged, as it is considered duplicate content.

Also, linking to another site more than twice in a hub is considered overly promotional. If you did that, remove your links before you try and republish.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

try what Jane and Janetta said and report it to HP asap

5. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

give it a little more time. I just looked at your hubs and they don't seem promotional to me. Those tags sometimes take a day to go away.

6. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Hi and welcome.

You can have as many hyperlinks as you like in a Hub, but you can only have two to each site (and it's safer to have only one).

However, if you post several Hubs and they all have one or two links to the same site, that will also get you flagged.

I have several Hubs which all link to my belly dance site, several that link to my flamenco site, and so on.  That's allowed because I also have a number of Hubs that don't link to those sites.  Write a few Hubs on other topics, then you'll find you can include your website link in your insurance Hubs without any trouble.

1. Insurance Menthor profile image60
      Insurance Menthorposted 6 years ago

Thanks Marisa...You provided the information I was looking for.  Have a great day..Ted