jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Channels on Amazon

1. lakeerieartists profile image80
    lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

I am not the smartest when it comes to technical stuff, but I know that I read that you can create channels on Amazon.  Can you tell me where to find this information?  I would like to know where my clicks are coming from. 

Some of course are pretty obvious, but today I got an order on something that I am not advertising anywhere.  Would love to know where that kind of stuff comes from and if it could be repeated.  smile

2. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure you can't create channels on Amazon though you can create campaigns.  You would do that if you were marketing Amazon products on other sites. Create a campaign for each site.

3. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 6 years ago

i like this campaign idea

4. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

You create the channels in Google AdSense. The instructions are fairly clear, but there are some posts on how to - Good Luck

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

I found this advice by Googling:

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006 … -channels/

Looks like you can't set up channels on Amazon without having multiple tracking ID's, and of course you can only paste one of them into HP.

1. lakeerieartists profile image80
      lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for looking.  I know how to do that and have them already.  I could have sworn someone said you could do channels like on Adsense.  smile