jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Any plans for new Affiliates?

1. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I am sure that this question has been asked and answered many times, but a quick search failed to find these questions...

I was wondering whether the hubpages team are considering the introduction of any further affiliate schemes? With Ebay not accepting new affiliates, and Kontera being simply awful, that leaves many of us with 2 income streams - and thus room for a third.

How about Clickbank? Or Abebooks? Amazon has a few subsidiary companies that offer affiliate schemes, so surely they would be open to allowing the development of a capsule? Something like Abebooks could really shift some focus towards literature, no bad thing for a writing site.

Amazon has also been making noises about its digital downloads, and I believe it has a widget. There is currently no ability to sell music through hubs, this again could open up a whole new area of business.

I do feel that this place is getting a little saturated, so any new markets can only be a good thing?

Would love to hear back from a member of the team.....

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

me too. thanks for raising the question and sharing the info.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Don't know if they will but thanks for letting me know Abebooks has an affiliate program... I may just use it in my blog

3. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 6 years ago

I have a sneaking suspicion that HP HQ don't like Clickbank. But that could be because most people who use CLickbank tend to copy and paste the sales pitches verbatim. No effort is made to do an actual review with original thought.

4. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Endless.com is associated with Amazon & Amazon associates get 15%, but there is no way to advertise a click through for them on Hubpages.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

The best thing to do is to start your own affiliate site and then find your own affiliate programs. Use what you've learned at HubPages about content and marketing and go for it. Link back and forth between your site and HP a few times when appropriate. It will work out just fine.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I probably will do some time Nelle, but I am in talks with somebody about building me a revenue sharing bookmarking site on a wordpress theme.

Did you know that I was one the manager of a 'cashback' site? I was an affiliate of thousands of businesses through numerous networks, but chinese scammers killed the site.... we were taking $4000 per month!

6. soni2006 profile image46
    soni2006posted 6 years ago

There is no response since last three days. Is anyone there?

7. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 6 years ago

Easy sauce. Go to The Warrior Forums "the biggest forum for Internet Marketers and Affiliates and find products that pay 50% or more in commission.

Then you can write articles about what those products solve etc... and place a link to a squeeze page that gives the selling part of the product that solves what your article was about.

I know of a few people now who are making 100+ bucks a day doing that and I'm working on some things myself.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you have a link? Also have you affiliated and made sales? I am on a writing sales hubs for amazon streak just now but would love to find some cool stuff to write about with other affiliates too. If you use it and like it thats a pretty good way to know its a good one, nothing beats word of mouth eh.

8. Dao Hoa profile image61
    Dao Hoaposted 6 years ago

Thanks Ryan for thinking about more revenue for hubpages and hubbers.