jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

1. 59
    Alejandrinaposted 6 years ago

After I created my site, what am I suppose to do?   Somebody told me that this is to make money doing cutting and pasting

Let's say I want to adverticed plane ticket: i go cut or copy the airline plane from any magazine online and then paste it in my site? where do I get the right price for the ticket

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Alejandrina, do you mind telling us where you got that advice?  We often get people coming on the forums saying something similar, and it would be good to fix it, so as not to waste people's time.

You don't create a site on HubPages. The page you get when you join is just your profile, but now you need to write Hubs. They're like articles in a magazine, but they must be your original work.  It's not just for advertising.

2. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We don't cut and paste here where did you get that? Please fill us in you have to write all original content or cutting and pasting someone's else's work can get you banned from google adsense and hubpages which I am certain that you do not want that to happen especially if you are trying to make money.smile

2. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

No, this is not a site for cutting and pasting. This is a site for writing - I would suggest you look around and read some other hubs - see if this is where you want to be wink

3. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 6 years ago

Making money's fine ,but you won't get far without writing good content. Ads are simply posted around the structure of your article. They are not the article itself.

4. TINA V profile image81
    TINA Vposted 6 years ago

Just for additional information, please do not cut and paste articles from other websites because that is plagiarism.  You can be sued for it.  I suggests that you try to make a draft first of what you want to write.

Welcome to Hubpages!