jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Not getting any hits on my hub ? :(

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Deanna, you're writing about celebrities - there are thousands of websites and articles out there about these people, and they've all been on the internet far longer than your Hubs, so they come first in Google searches.  That means very few people are going to stumble on your Hubs.

This is your first post on the forums, which means most Hubbers haven't even noticed you exist, so they're not going to be clicking on your Hubs either.

That doesn't mean you should start posting new threads here, and especially not new threads with a link to your fanclub - that will get snipped, it's not allowed.  Join in existing threads and be a member of the communmity, then people will be curious and want to look at your profile.

2. Professor Eric profile image61
    Professor Ericposted 6 years ago

I suggest writing a scientific discoveries.  A HubPage frequently carries more Google inertia than the average scientific journal so you may get more exposure!!

Just be sure to use words from your own utterance. smile

3. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Admin Note: Moved to Extreme Hub Makeover forum. Please do not post links to your hubs in other forum categories.

4. rebekahELLE profile image93
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

hey, that link made me a fan.  I did not plan on fanning you. this forum is for a hub, not your fan link.

1. Himitsu Shugisha profile image75
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I didn't even know that was possible....hmmm (begins to twists his evil mustache). smile

5. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

That IS wrong...

You can "quit following" from the my account page.

1. Dao Hoa profile image60
      Dao Hoaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I forgot about that. sad