jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

R U Using HubPages as a link for your Websites!?

1. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 6 years ago

Are you using the HubPage platform as a way to link to your other personal websites or using as a standalone to merely publish your work. Just interested!

1. 0
      selrachposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don,t have other websites I am just enjoying hubpages and learning from you other hubbers

2. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have two websites but decided not to post the links on my Hubpage Profile, however, my Hubpage links are on both websites. smile

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Yes.  (really that answers both your questions)

3. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Both wink

4. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

absolutely both

5. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

not all my hubs and the ones I am using are promoting my ebay store..so be it

6. lakeerieartists profile image79
    lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

yes to both

7. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Yes to both.

8. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I started off using it solely for backlinks, now however I am earning a fairly decent wage from hubpages itself, so have spent much more time promoting Hubs than my own websites!

9. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for the answers. I personally don't have any other websites up but plan to in the future. If I find that any of my hubs have relevance to your websites i'll be sure to give you some free backlinks ( if they are posted on your profile ,of course). Hopefully in the future I can notify you that I have one up and running and get some reciprocation from your hubs. Until then Thanks and have a good holiday!

10. Ultimate Hubber profile image78
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

These and for making some extra cash.