Can somebody look at my hubs and tell me what is wrong with my hubs I am ready for extreme hub makeover. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Here are a few pointers
1. Create your profile ,Google loves it and hubbers do too!
2. Pics: every hub needs pics that represent what you are actually talking about leaving a hub blank can make people pass it by. Look it as eye candy, you have to capture the audience.
3. To many run-on sentences try to get used to using commas, colons, etc. nobody is perfect it will not happen overnight but try to break between sentences.
AEvans, thanks for your suggestions, I am going to create my profile, right now. I looked at your profile -loved it.
I am going to edit my articles and will find pictures to add.
Couple of points about one of your hubs "How to eliminate consumer debt including mortgage and reach financial freedom"
1) Firstly the title is too long - something like 'How to eliminate debt' is shorter, far easier to read and gets accross the same point.
2) Picture - it's blurry and pixilated - many people will stop reading here - make sure your picture is sharp and clear.
3)Introduction - you jump straight in, without giving me a sample of what to expect - tell me about consumer debt, and then tell me what the hub will show.
4)Bullets - you have several lists - but you can make them look better by using the in-built 'bullet' - it just organizes them far better.
5) Pictures - quite often a picture can convey a message far better than words - for instance, you could have someone holding their head toshow worry...or something like that...pictures also serve to break up the hub.
6) Using 'Quotes' to the right can often highlight key points in a hub - see my Newbies Guide for info on how to do this.
7) Links - you provide a couple of links - try using the 'link maker' provided with hubpages - it formats a little better and also shows a 'summary' of the webpage....
OK....that' enough for now LOL.....you look like you have some good ideas and content - but part of the key to success is to keep the reader on the page.....
by Andrea Picarelli5 months ago
Hello Everyone, I made it to my 10th Hub and just got approved for Amazon and Google AdSense. I am disabled and cannot work a regular job. I do not make enough on Disability to pay rent, bills, and groceries. I tried...
by Susannah Birch19 months ago
I'm bored. Ok correction, I'm procrastinating. I randomly come on and off the forums and on this return visit I've seen SO many people questioning why their hubs aren't making money and/or getting traffic.So for as long...
by SparklingJewel8 years ago
Anyone out there in hub land...please, I need some advice and help. As I was working on a hub more than a day ago, all my pictures on hubs, profile pictures and edit and guide arrows throughout hubpages have...
by logic,commonsense7 years ago
Thanks to Stephanietayla for putting me on this mark! I knew it had to be an Aussie that would do it, they are special!Thank you to all of you that have shown interest in my hubs and have shared your thoughts and...
by Gregg Biancci7 years ago
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has some advice on improving this hub - http://hubpages.com/hub/25-Ways-To-Get- … Ready-Body - any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!
by emievil6 years ago
We own 5 dogs in all, one Doberman, two terrier-maltese and 2 mixed-breed puppies. Our two terrier-maltese dogs always react negatively whenever they here fireworks or firecrackers going off. Last New Year, they almost...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.