Can somebody look at my hubs and tell me what is wrong with my hubs I am ready for extreme hub makeover. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Here are a few pointers
1. Create your profile ,Google loves it and hubbers do too!
2. Pics: every hub needs pics that represent what you are actually talking about leaving a hub blank can make people pass it by. Look it as eye candy, you have to capture the audience.
3. To many run-on sentences try to get used to using commas, colons, etc. nobody is perfect it will not happen overnight but try to break between sentences.
AEvans, thanks for your suggestions, I am going to create my profile, right now. I looked at your profile -loved it.
I am going to edit my articles and will find pictures to add.
Couple of points about one of your hubs "How to eliminate consumer debt including mortgage and reach financial freedom"
1) Firstly the title is too long - something like 'How to eliminate debt' is shorter, far easier to read and gets accross the same point.
2) Picture - it's blurry and pixilated - many people will stop reading here - make sure your picture is sharp and clear.
3)Introduction - you jump straight in, without giving me a sample of what to expect - tell me about consumer debt, and then tell me what the hub will show.
4)Bullets - you have several lists - but you can make them look better by using the in-built 'bullet' - it just organizes them far better.
5) Pictures - quite often a picture can convey a message far better than words - for instance, you could have someone holding their head toshow worry...or something like that...pictures also serve to break up the hub.
6) Using 'Quotes' to the right can often highlight key points in a hub - see my Newbies Guide for info on how to do this.
7) Links - you provide a couple of links - try using the 'link maker' provided with hubpages - it formats a little better and also shows a 'summary' of the webpage....
OK....that' enough for now LOL.....you look like you have some good ideas and content - but part of the key to success is to keep the reader on the page.....
by Laura Schneider3 years ago
Help! I woke up this morning to find that one of my mid-range performing hubs, "What is Creation, by Definition?" (http://lauraschneider.hubpages.com/hub/What-is-creation) had plummeted to a score of 55. It...
by Georgiana Dacosta2 years ago
I can't seem to find an answer for this in the learning center. I have a large set of articles I've been writing for a while + some time on my hands to dedicate to Hubpages for the next couple of months. Would...
by Motherhood Trials7 years ago
What would you do or advise a friend to do if they had NO idea that their spouse had a tiny portable spy cam and was caught with it by one of their kids? (spouses step child). When confronted he tried to deny and hide...
by CollB5 months ago
I normally use cough medicines which work short term but when it's the cold and flu-ey season again, I get a cough back again. Are there natural remedies which work on a cough?
by nuveau4 years ago
Hi folks and so glad to be here. Well, most folks say that I am an 'accomplished' doodler judging from the things I have created. They say "You should sell these" or "become a tattoo artist" or...
by Amelia Griggs2 years ago
I am creating my own 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge and there seems a broken link in regards to information on hub challenges. On the http://hubpages.com/faq/ page, for "41. What is a Hub Challenge?" if I click...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.