jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

Interactive Story

1. ragnaworks profile image59
    ragnaworksposted 7 years ago

In this story thread, each person will post just one sentence, continuing the story from where the last person left off. The only restriction is that the sentence can't be any more than 250 letters long (including spaces). This is to avoid having paragraph-long sentences. Other than that, absolutely anything goes. I will start it off:  Last night, I had the strangest dream.

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

It involved two muppets and a reindeer ...

3. jayjay40 profile image81
    jayjay40posted 7 years ago

Suddenly I woke up and found I was not in my bedroom any more.

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I had somehow been transported to Kermit's house, and he was sititng there reading a copy of The Wall Street Journal, of all things.

4. h.a.borcich profile image59
    h.a.borcichposted 7 years ago

About then Miss Piggy went to the kitchen for cookies, but came back with an empty plate.

5. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

It seems that Comet, the reindeer who was staying with them to recuperate from a hoof injury, had eaten all of the cookies, and drank the rest of their milk for good measure.

6. h.a.borcich profile image59

I offered to go to the store, but Pappa Smurf was on the door steps with a bag of groceries.

7. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

Just then, the phone rang; long distance.

8. h.a.borcich profile image59

No time for baking as Pappa Smurf needed a ride home right away.

9. ddsurfsca profile image67
    ddsurfscaposted 7 years ago

He couldn't answer it, so whoever was calling long distance gave up and the ringing stopped, and it was a good thing, becuase he dropped the groceries trying to get the door open in a hurry....he got angry.

10. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 7 years ago

Calming down, he comforted himself with the thought it was probably a sales call.

11. ddsurfsca profile image67
    ddsurfscaposted 7 years ago

Not only that, but when he dropped the groceries, he accidently mixed the sugar, flour, and chocolate chips so he almost finished making the cookies, outside, and quite accidently.....

12. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 7 years ago

his arthritis flared up, curling his fingers into claws, limiting his ability to..........

1. alexandriaruthk profile image49
      alexandriaruthkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

gather all his stuff, and his senses too

working