jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

xmas shopping online blessing or curse?

1. 0
    selrachposted 6 years ago

To my son and daughter online shopping is great,, they order everything from the comfort of thier room with the click of a mouse. Dad is the one who is asked can you stay home tomorrow we have parcels getting delivered?

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

I live in a small Welsh village. Very little is available locally. On-line shopping is a life-saver for me.

3. Stimp profile image81
    Stimpposted 6 years ago

love love love online shopping.  I planned and executed a whole wedding  by online shopping.  I don't like crowds or the way people go insane right in front of your eyes.  I shopping last night on ebay and got 3 gifts in about 15 minutes.  For me the rush of shopping with everyone else in America is overrated.

4. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

I'll let you know if it all gets here on time.

5. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

its cold outside just buy online

6. ThoughtfulSpot profile image83
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Love online! I have 2 little boys, and finding a babysitter so I can go shop for them is too difficult.  This way, I can sneak in the Christmas shopping when they are napping or at night.  I mean, of course, just when I need to help Santa out a little...

(My only issue is making sure packages come in plain brown boxes.  The boys are little enough that they won't really ask about a boring looking package, but, obviously if the toys picture is on the outsite, the suprise is ruined.)

7. MikeNV profile image73
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

depends on what you need.

in many smaller communities there are few choices.

8. pddm67 profile image79
    pddm67posted 6 years ago

A total blessing. I wouldn't be able to get it done otherwise. Never enough hours in the day for me to get anything done smile