jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Cant get astore to display products

1. GL Bell profile image60
    GL Bellposted 6 years ago

I am having a really hard time getting Amazon to display adds on my blog. I have pasted code into amazon capsule. Still nothing. Also is there a guide for this and chitika? Like where do I paste Chitika code to display thier adds? And since I was rejected by adsense, how do I get thier adds off my page? Any help is welcome,
    Thanks in advance,
    GL Bell

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Because you can't show an AStore, you can only show individual items.

We can't use Chitika.

The AdSense ads will remain and income will go to HubPages.

3. GL Bell profile image60
    GL Bellposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the reply. This is really frustrating because there is alot of misinformation posted in hubs about these topics. And really I must ask myself if I want to countinue here and promote adsense for  free basically having been declined...

1. livewithrichard profile image86
      livewithrichardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Try starting a blogger.com blog and make posts for a few weeks then reapply to adsense.  Many people have said that blogger is the best way into adsense since Google owns blogger.  Once you are in you can use adsense anywhere.  You can monetize your hubs with Amazon once you are accepted to their affiliate program and you can promote other affiliate programs as long as you follow the rules on promotional links (no more than 2 to the same website and the cotent you link to must not be the same as what you have written)

1. starme77 profile image85
        starme77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Man I just need to bring you home for a few day so you can get me set up right smile