jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (19 posts)

How do I attract followers and viewers to My Hubs

1. connelly73 profile image60
    connelly73posted 6 years ago

Please help. I'm kinda new and started to post hubs in Oct. I have 4 now and have also started my own website.

I'm interested in sharing my music that I have written, played and recorded myself and post articles related to songwriting and the guitar. But after all this time I only have 2 fans and don't see many people visiting my hubs.

What do I need to do? Any hints or tips and can you keep it basic as I'm a newbie to all this.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Write Hubs on things that other people find interesting and helpful, and interact with the community without breaking the forum rules.

Or at least that's my take on it in a nutshell.

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I would suggest you put a picture in place on your hub. It will give people an idea about you, as a person. The type of picture can not be lewd or nudity, and try to not make it completely horrible either. Something that reflects you.

I would definitely hang out in the forums and give your views about some things. Share your thoughts there and those who like what you have to say, will visit your Hubs to check you out.

The community is the best place to get followers and viewers. Plus, I am sure if you search among the community of hubbers, you will also find help on sources for driving more traffic to your Hubs.

Hope I was helpful.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

search again the forum about topics same as yours which are answered already and read it through,

just write good articles

2. Eileen Hughes profile image83
    Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago

Like relache says.
    Write more hubs and also become fans with other writers that share your interests or people who write interesting hubs whether it is medical, school, or whatever is interesting.
    Dogs pets, anything at all.  You will soon have more fans return the favor to you.  Hope that helps

3. Ms Chievous profile image81
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

What relache said and give it some time!  Your fanbase will grow in time

4. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 6 years ago

A profile picture might help. Just read and look at lots of other hubs. I think you've overdone linking your website to one hub.

5. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 6 years ago

Commenting regularly on other peoples hubs is part of the usual advice.

I would avoid a link to outside websites in your first paragraph of a hub. Google isn't reckoned to like it. Best of luck.

6. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Do some SEO to attract external targeted traffic and this traffic converts the best.

7. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Not sure how successful you will be with music hubs as this is primarily a writing site, as in text, (plus you can't add audio to hubs). All the same, good luck!

8. Professor Eric profile image61
    Professor Ericposted 6 years ago

Personally, I used a combination of my magnetic personality and my award (and grant) winning content.

Best of luck to you! =]

9. connelly73 profile image60
    connelly73posted 6 years ago

Thanks guys I will take it all on board.

10. fdoleac profile image60
    fdoleacposted 6 years ago

Connelly 73
    Tweet your hubs - post the link and a short comment about it.

11. G Miah profile image83
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

Wave a carrot at them, should them following you! (Sorry, i'm in my 'funny' mode!'

12. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Bribes of chocolate and spirits works, yeah wink lol lol

13. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 6 years ago

Put lots of attractive Indian girls  on your hubs ! But seriously comment and fan other hubbers . Write what you are passionate about ! There is no substitute for sincerety. And just keep participating . The fans come in time . But most of all keep your ego out of it and just have fun ! That for me is what this is about .

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hi tony, hows your day going?

14. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

A few important things that help:
    - Writing good hubs..(minus typos..well presented)
    - participating in the forums... (really helps with internal traffic!)
    - Key words and back links (for external traffic)
    - reading and commenting on other people's hubs

best of luck with everything! smile

15. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

upload an image