jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

What does Hubpages Mean to you?

1. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 6 years ago

For me Hubpages has been a Godsend, I never wrote anything except the odd essay at school.
    Hubpages Has given me an addictive Hobby and a voice that i wouldn't have ever had the confidence to use if it wasn't for the easy use of the tools.
    Hubpages has also brought me a lot of new friends who share my passion for writing and who give me a good laugh in the forums.
    and i make a couple of extra pounds a month which has been a great help to me and my family throuout the credit crunch.
    thanks hubpages and the Hubpages community.....jimmy

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

To me hubpages is a friendly helpful place to write and be part of a fantastic community at the same time. smile smile

3. Dao Hoa profile image61
    Dao Hoaposted 6 years ago

I am also thankful for hubpages. It gives me a place to express myself and make new friends.

4. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Where else could you beat up spammers with a few well chosen butt kicking words? lol

5. Shalini Kagal profile image79
    Shalini Kagalposted 6 years ago

big_smile   big_smile   big_smile

6. Shalini Kagal profile image79
    Shalini Kagalposted 6 years ago

...and you're not the real Hal Licino!!!!!

1. 0
      selrachposted 6 years ago

I couldn,t agree more jimmy.I do not have any other websites or blogs I just like the idea that I can be anonymous and write about personal experiences

2. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

|'m still relatively new here, so don't know if my hubs will ever make money. What I do like very much is the friendliness of the hubber community. I've been made to feel very welcome.

I spend most of my time translating other people's words, often to silly deadlines. I love having the opportunity to take a break and express myself in own words here.

Since I am not web-competent, I appreciate the ease with which hubs can be created.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well said.. your work is fine.
        Not Bad for being 'not web-competent.'
        There are one or two here that are 'web competent' yet they tend to focus and deliver on their web-incontinence! lol