jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Where did the hub go?

1. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

I started a hub on Learning Disorders and the impact of a good library.Well I clicked out to retrieve a photo. Did I lose my hub altogether or can I recover it? Thus far I have done only a few keywords. However, I do not want to lose the title. Help! I have three hubs to type and I am trying to beat the deadline.

2. G Miah profile image83
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

This is a toughy! Contact Hubpages via email and ask them if they've got it in their recycle bin!

3. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

If you click off of the edit page without saving your work, you will likely lose any work not saved. the text capsules have an autosave feature which you can acess by reopening the capsule and clicking the link in the lower left hand corner. Check your "my acct" page and see if the hub is there, unpublished, in your list of titles. If not, try using your history folder on your computer.

Hope that helps and next time, keep another window open to look for pictures. smile

1. G Miah profile image83
      G Miahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Agrees, more sensible thing to do!

4. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

It depends on what stage you were at. If you hadn't clicked through past those initial keywords and on to the screen where it shows you all the "thou shalt nots" then you'll have to start over I'm afraid.  Otherwise, it should show up in your unpublished hubs list and you can go edit it and carry on.