jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Embarassing.. Swearing at Father Xmas!

1. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 7 years ago

Talk about Suffering from foot and mouth disease, My brother who is not the most happy person around, heard a noise outside and yelled will you f... off, next second he turned around and father christmas was at his open front door! looking past him he saw the sledge and about 20 elves collecting for charity. If you have ever seen Father christmas with a look of horror on his face like that please feel free to tell me your foot in mouth story!! how bad was that? I could'nt stop laughing.

1. Stimp profile image79
      Stimpposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lollollol  I gotta agree with bro here.....I'm kind of a Grinch today.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
        Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You look rather festive in your avatar.

1. Stimp profile image79
          Stimpposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.  I fake it well, don't I.

2. G Miah profile image83
    G Miahposted 7 years ago

Lolage! Now that really made me laugh! I'm in bed aswell!

3. wyanjen profile image90
    wyanjenposted 7 years ago

My foot in mouth story (the most horrible thing I have ever accidentally said)

There is a saying in printing when you are under a tight deadline. I say it a lot because I am in the comp department. When you are proofreading: only look at it with one eye.
    Meaning, there's no time for perfection here, cut & run lol

Well I had a client a couple years ago who is blind in one eye. She was looking over the page I had designed and was concerned about the press schedule.

So guess what I blurted out. neutral

1. Nell Rose profile image90
      Nell Roseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Reminds me of my Aunt who always put her foot in it. A man at work was called mr. Rose, and he had a very large nose! guess  what she said...

1. wyanjen profile image90
        wyanjenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure Mr. Nose was completely understanding.
        lol

4. fishtiger58 profile image81
    fishtiger58posted 7 years ago

I once asked a bigger person when they were due. She asked what I meant, it was then I realized my mistake thinking she was pregnant. Man I could have crawled under a rock. Open mouth insert foot.

working