jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Hubpages messed up! Anyone else having this problem?

1. William R. Wilson profile image60
    William R. Wilsonposted 6 years ago

Starting today, Hubpages is only working intermittently for me.

When I view a page (I'm using Firefox as my browser, just updated to 3.5 last night) I see the html version of the page, and none of the buttons work!  This means I can't use the publishing tools, or even approve comments until the page starts showing up properly for whatever reason. 

I took a screenshot of what I'm seeing but I'm not sure how to post the image here.   I can describe it though - there is a plain white background, black text, blue hyperlinks, no images, no variation in fonts or font sizes.

2. janiek13 profile image79
    janiek13posted 6 years ago

I had a problem earlier today, but it seems to have cleared up.

3. wyanjen profile image87
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

that happened last night to me, I refreshed and it loaded correctly...

4. William R. Wilson profile image60
    William R. Wilsonposted 6 years ago

Thanks - it's happened and then cleared up a couple of times today.  I'm a little afraid to publish anything because I might lose my work if it happens again.

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

keep writing, just type in a Notepad file and then when HubPages is humming along again, just copy and paste your content.

5. Dr23 profile image61
    Dr23posted 6 years ago

That's been happening to me off and on all day too.
    Makes it very hard to publish/write a hub as everything appears a bit wonky.
    Hoping it is fixed soon.

6. DeeBee3 profile image61
    DeeBee3posted 6 years ago

There's been another forum about this problem on here today,me thinks there are a few Christmas gremlins about, or could well be rush hour in Cyberland

7. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The only thing I've noticed on HubPages today is that some pages are loading slowly, not so much on again or off again.

It might be an ISP problem and not a HubPages problem. Just a thought. big_smile lol

8. thevoice profile image61
    thevoiceposted 6 years ago

Hubopages is having some trouble with site hang in it will get better the voice

9. janiek13 profile image79
    janiek13posted 6 years ago

My stats are stuck again. Anyone else?