jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Please Let Me Know What You Think About...

1. 0
    Wag The Dogposted 6 years ago

Please let me know what you think about my new hub...
    The Best Combat Boots On The Ground

Thank you, Wag.

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Looks pretty good, I am not a big fan of blue Amazon capsules though, think that no background looks a little sleeker. Not too sure about that large image either, suspect that a few notebook readers may think that the article has finished when reaching that. Well written, good niche topic, so not so bad.

1. 0
      Wag The Dogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the tips.  Should I use a border at all on Amazon capsules?  I would like them to stand out a bit.  I was thinking the same thing about the large photo.  I think I will shrink it.  Thanks again.  Wag

1. 0
        ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have done no research on the effects of borders on Amazon capsules, so my comment is completely based on my own personal taste. I have been a keen observer of Mark Knowles though, and I dont think that he uses borders very often (if ever).

3. 0
    Wag The Dogposted 6 years ago

Come to find out, it's blue, or grey, or nothing.  I'll go with nothing on this one and see how it goes.  Good question for a forum post don't you think?

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

This is an excellent sales hub. While I'm not often a fan of pictures in a sales hub, you selected fantastic pictures that did not distract from the Amazon capsules and created a very good vibe. A lot of people really screw that up - you didn't. I prefer flip-flops to combat boots, but great job.

I read through your copy a few times. I think you got the keyword density just about right. And should get some interesting 4 and 5 word phrases as well. You really did a great job of combining combat boots with lots of good detail words to expand the marketing catch of your hub. Very impressive. I enjoy your writing style.

I think if you can write 200 more of these, you'll make a great deal of money. You're very talented.

1. 0
      Wag The Dogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is the first time I've heard that.  All the other stuff, keyword density, the phrases, detail words, marketing catch; I don't know,  I just wrote.  But thank you.

200 More?  Damn this is going to be a long night.