jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My Hubpages Earnings & Views After 6 Months

1. lesterd2009 profile image59
    lesterd2009posted 6 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers today I would like to share my hubpages experience after 6 months of being a hubber..

Today I just reached 20,000 views total to all my hubs in 6 months time, 2 months ago I reached 10,000 views...

My Hubpages earnings

Adsense : Since I joined hubpages I earned a total of about $280 in those 6 months, these adsense earnings were tracked from hubpages alone due to I have adsense set up in my own websites.

No earnings from Ebay or Amazon since I decided I did not want those kind of ads in my hubs..

Affiliate commissions: more than $1,200 from article marketing techniques

Summary in 6 months time I have made a bit ober $1,500 from hubpages alone, this is simply the best website for writers to make money..

Thats it and good luck to all

2. abcd1111 profile image60
    abcd1111posted 6 years ago

Congratulations lesterd and thanks for the summation of your earnings. So many people have questions as to what they can earn here and this is a great reference message.

I'm not an earner, but I totally respect the people who put in the time and do.

Keep up the good work!

3. irwanfazri profile image60
    irwanfazriposted 6 years ago

Good job lesterd... keep writing and thnak you for inspiring me

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Lesterd!

I have seen your articles and you do tend to select the right topics and keywords. Also impressed by the amount of hubs written in 6 months time.

5. MauKat profile image61
    MauKatposted 6 years ago

I am also impressed by the number of hubs you have written. With those types of earnings I may get motivated to write more hubs!