jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense disabled???? What can i do with my Hubpages account?

1. CelebrityBirthday profile image59
    CelebrityBirthdayposted 6 years ago

My adsense was disabled this morning!!. I dont know why. I hear the chances of getting the account is usually next to nothing.  What can i do with my Hubpages account? What other alternative can i do with my postings on Hubpages.

I also understand other advertisers would first review your blog/website before approving your ad account.Can someone give me any ideas of adsense alternative that do not require websites reviewing...etc.Im in UK- so i understand i dont qualify for yahoo ads.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am afraid you are not left with much options other than displaying Amazon and Ebay.

Edit: Kontera as well.

2. SandyMcCollum profile image86
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Dang, how come they disabled it? Have you tried to get someone to listen to you at Google?

3. CelebrityBirthday profile image59
    CelebrityBirthdayposted 6 years ago

No i havent- i will give it a go.

4. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

There is a form which you can fill in to request your adsense account to be re-instated, it is unfortuantely a long shot.

The only other things you can do apart from that are,

Move house and re-apply
    Wait 6 years and re-apply
    Get a friend to apply then use that account (Remembering to open up a new bank account)

All these things are however against adsense TOS and will probably get you banned again when they find out, never mind ey!

5. G Miah profile image84
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

If you can, contact them and ask for a reason, could it be because of the quality of your hubs? Did you have it, then they disabled it?

6. Cleanclover profile image60
    Cleancloverposted 6 years ago

Change the website or the hubpages, put some good content and try again

7. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Celebrity, aren't you the person who posted a comment on my WhyPark Hub about a friend who got banned from the site for violating the TOS?  Is it possible you've been following some bad advice about how to make money online, and done something against Adsense's TOS?

There are plenty of other ways to make money online besides Adsense - but you have to be prepared to do your research.  Take a look at your Hubs and see if you can tailor them to highlight specific Amazon and eBay products - if you can, then that may be a viable alternative, if not then you may have to move the content to your own website and sign up with some other affiliates.

By the way, I approved your comment on the Whypark Hub because the comment was relevant, but I don't normally allow blatant affiliate links in a comment, and many other people wouldn't either - which alone indicates to me that you need to do your homework.