1. 60
    xd1978posted 9 years ago

When I hubpages going to intergate auctionads like they do adsense.  I have just signed up with then and my ctr is killer and I am earning more from my sites with them than I ever have with google.  I wrote a hub about my experience  If Im not alowed to link my hub here could a moderator please remove it.

2. len7288 profile image48
    len7288posted 9 years ago

Is auction ads really better than google adsense when it comes to rate? I check their site, and it says there that visitor have to buy or make a winning bid first before the publisher is paid for the click?

If it is better than google adsense Hubpage should had auctionads .

3. embitca profile image81
    embitcaposted 9 years ago

I tried auctionads on some of my own sites and eventually canned it in favor of Ebay's editor kit because the AuctionAds site is frequently down which leaves big white blank blocks on your websites whereever their code is.  Also, it is not even remotely as content sensitive as Google adsense. Yes, you put in your own keywords to show ads, but if you are not getting a visitor at least every 10 minutes, then it will not show relevant ads.

Their coding is seriously screwy and they have a long way to go before they are stable.

Another point someone mentioned on an affiliate marketing forum is that by using AuctionAds you are exposing your niches to the owners and they are rather opportunistic affiliate marketers themselves. I'd rather stick with Ebay directly and Google Adsense.