jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (25 posts)

Great Backlinks

1. profile image0
    sord87posted 7 years ago

I know backlinks will work for blog to raise ranking,What are the good backlinks to submit to?

1. starme77 profile image87
      starme77posted 7 years ago in reply to this

go read live with Richard's backlinks hub

1. shazwellyn profile image84
        shazwellynposted 7 years ago in reply to this

?? dont suppose you have the hub address?

1. starme77 profile image87
          starme77posted 7 years ago in reply to this

do a search on live with richard he'll come up he has tons of stuff to read there , I'm just oo lazy righ tnow to go get the link , but you'll find it

2. shazwellyn profile image84

I know a good backlink x

2. akihan profile image88
    akihanposted 7 years ago

you can use your hubpage articles to create backlinks back to your own blog. the quality and relevance rather than the number of backlinks is more important.

another way is to visit related forums to make some comments and slot in your link if you get the chance. make some useful comments though.

3. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Xomba is a great site to create quick backlinks.  Xomblubs are Dofollow and the site PR rating is quite high.  It only takes a few minutes to create each backlink (need minimum of 50 words description).

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Some of my posts there have been nofollowed. Same is with others. Just as I started promoting them and referring others to the site, they have done this. Wonder what are they upto.

1. viryabo profile image87
        viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hmm. Just as i was about to sign up. Well, maybe i'll change my mind.

4. Genycis profile image60
    Genycisposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the info on that... I was thinking of joining but now I'm not sure if I will either.  Seems hard to generate good solid backlinks.. still tryin' to get the best set of backlinks as well, been doing so for awhile now.

1. shazwellyn profile image84

This is a great idea for hub material...we want your backlink hub!  Give it to us.... now! big_smile

5. DevinG profile image60
    DevinGposted 7 years ago

How do you get your link on Xomba?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

By writing a xomblurb where you write a 50 word summary text of your article and then submit a link to it.

1. DevinG profile image60
        DevinGposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Awesome! Thanks for the help; I will try it out and see how it goes.

6. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 7 years ago

The people on Xomba are like us. There to get backlinks , they are not regular search traffic who will click ads so its just more inside traffic if you ask me and what good is that? Anyones thoughts? Your just wtiting articles to promte articles. Pointless if you ask me. JMO I'd rather spend the time writing another Hub article. And the backlinks are becoming nofollow anyway. Do regular Joe's go to Xomba to find an article to read or are they all publishers. I think bookmarking sites are just a fad that will pass after everyone feels they have wasted their time.

7. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 7 years ago

My question is ,where is xomba , etc. PROMOTING our links summaries to be read. Are they going out to mobile phones, or other devices or do they have to be found by going to the site. I have never seen xomba on my cell flip screen or on any other mobile device.

1. sunforged profile image63
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

your missing quite a bit..what is the relevance of what you can see on your mobile device?

xomba makes first page "news' ranking after a short xomblurb (not an article) is posted

8. Kmadhav profile image61
    Kmadhavposted 7 years ago

A good site to create backlinks.

9. Bill Manning profile image71
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

I just joined and made my first hub. I see my links are nofollow. I was hoping to use hubpages for good links to my own website, but I guess not. Could get a little traffic I suppose.

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Give it a couple of days, and when both your hubscore and your hub hubscore climb high enough, your links become dofollow smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hi and welcome. your score will rise. make sure you've read HP FAQ, it answers your questions. smile

http://hubpages.com/faq/

10. Bill Manning profile image71

Oh really? I did not know that. Thanks much! smile

11. thisisoli profile image60
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

Bill how did your Hubscore get so low?? I think you seriously need to check your Hubs content!

Low hubscores will give you no-follow links, and to get a low hubscore your hubs must have duplicate content, overly promotional, etc flags given to them!

12. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

it seems like new hubs and maybe new hubbers scores are frozen or moving far slower than normal

still the stats issue, i imagine

13. Bill Manning profile image71

Uh well, I just joined a few days ago and made my first one today! So that is why it's so low. I'm still learning just how it all works.

Seems to be a lot like squidoo, I have two of those. Anyway I might post a question around here soon, thank.

working