jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Delete Hubs from Stats Page

1. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

Would it be possible to have a function to delete hubs that one has not published from the Stat page?  I have several that I just want to delete period.  Would it also be possible to have those deleted hubs NOT show up again on the stat page?

2. darkside profile image82
    darksideposted 7 years ago

You are able to delete hubs. And after a few days they disappear from the stats page. In the meantime you are able to undelete them if you so wish.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Once you hit the "delete" button that's found at the top of every Hub, it will remain on the stats page for 24 hours, just in case you change your mind.  And then it will be gone forever.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image59

I don't get the option of deleting a hub if it is not published.

5. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You ALWAYS have the option to delete a Hub whether it's published or not.

See those buttons at the top of your Hub? 

this Hub:  edit, stats, DELETE  tools: start a new hub

1. Lady Guinevere profile image59
      Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, but that option does not show up.

6. Lady Guinevere profile image59

Okay one has to do it by going to the hub itself and not through the edit function.  It should also be included in the edit of a hub too.

7. G Miah profile image81
    G Miahposted 7 years ago

Hubs can be deleted from stats page, press edit, then when it's loaded up, the delete tab is on the top left. Press it, and it will be deleted. THe hub will still be in your stats, but it will have a blue line going through it, and it can take upto two days to disappear!

Hope i've answered your question.

working